Long Time Coming

Thanks so much for stopping by my newest blog. I have always had a passion for photography and I have finally decided to take this love to the next level. I am not quite ready to jump head first into a website per say but I thought this blogspot would showcase what many friends call my "talent" and put my name out there for any people interested in my work. Hope you enjoy what you see and contact me if you would like to set up an appointment!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Maternity Shoot

Inspirational Photos (not my work)

Jessica has a little boy (Knox)

so I am thinking something along the lines of this will be cute

(minus the daisy dukes although Jess is probably the one pregoo that could get away with it lol)

Love this- hope the sun cooperates


hoping to get something like this

I have my first "real" maternity shoot tomm with Jessica (Love from Texas). They are in town from Texas...(duh?!) and she asked me to take some pics of her and Miss Hadley. Have I mentioned that I am SUPER excited about it! I have been making mental notes of what I want in the shoot for the last week or so and tonight in between editing photos I goodled maternity pics and got some more ideas. First off can I just tell you how gross some pics are I mean chiffon and a belly...eek! What is attractive about that and Who would want to see that up in your house soooo I am going for a more earthy feel. I beliee this other blog i read stated it perfectly (sorry i dont remember what blog ) but it said there is already a preggo in the pic so its a maternity pic from the get go you dont have to point out the belly. lol. So we will see what I come up with and youknow I will post them. And above are some inspiration photos i found. Our shoot is gonna be at Shelby Farms




No comments:

Post a Comment