Long Time Coming

Thanks so much for stopping by my newest blog. I have always had a passion for photography and I have finally decided to take this love to the next level. I am not quite ready to jump head first into a website per say but I thought this blogspot would showcase what many friends call my "talent" and put my name out there for any people interested in my work. Hope you enjoy what you see and contact me if you would like to set up an appointment!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Latest Shoots
















Ok so I have way more than these few pics to post to catch up on all my latest shoots but these are some that i just finished editing that are my new faves. These are from a couple weeks ago but due to my crazy schedule (including but not limited to attempting to be a seamtress, editing photos, working and a mini vacay at the lake) I am just not working on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment