Long Time Coming

Thanks so much for stopping by my newest blog. I have always had a passion for photography and I have finally decided to take this love to the next level. I am not quite ready to jump head first into a website per say but I thought this blogspot would showcase what many friends call my "talent" and put my name out there for any people interested in my work. Hope you enjoy what you see and contact me if you would like to set up an appointment!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Love From Texas


So my practically family/friend Jessica (whose blog is lovefromtexas.com-hence the title) was in town this weekend visiting family and asked me to take some maternity shots for her. I was thrilled bc I have had so many ideas in my mind and I have been wanting to branch out and do more than just shoots of babies (although i love those too) Well she gave me free run to come up with whatever i wanted. Well since they were from Texas i decided to go with an earthy country theme, even though they are very country i think that we pulled off the shoot quite well. It worked out great and i think we all managed to stay somewhat comfy (except for me saying stand up sit down move here go there over and over to a 7 month pregnant chica) I took so many photos and still have a few on que to edit so i couldnt edit any just yet but wanted to share some of the sooc shots bc they didnt need any work anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment