Long Time Coming

Thanks so much for stopping by my newest blog. I have always had a passion for photography and I have finally decided to take this love to the next level. I am not quite ready to jump head first into a website per say but I thought this blogspot would showcase what many friends call my "talent" and put my name out there for any people interested in my work. Hope you enjoy what you see and contact me if you would like to set up an appointment!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Been a While since i said WOW




So I have been busy with shoots now for a while (reason for the slack in blogging) and although there are always great images from each shoot it has been a little while since i stopped and just said WOW to a picture i took before i do anything to it. Well i am slightly behind on editing (life has gotten in the way lol) and i was just running through my "to edit" pile this evening and htis image caught my eye and well lets jsut say if it wasnt my bed time i would be staying up all night to edit this little ladies pics ALL night! Who needs sleep anyways right hehe. Well i will be snoozing but tomm is a new day and i cant wait to begin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment