Long Time Coming

Thanks so much for stopping by my newest blog. I have always had a passion for photography and I have finally decided to take this love to the next level. I am not quite ready to jump head first into a website per say but I thought this blogspot would showcase what many friends call my "talent" and put my name out there for any people interested in my work. Hope you enjoy what you see and contact me if you would like to set up an appointment!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Big News for Bousson Photography

As of well.......5 minutes ago I just booked my first wedding. Its a small affair and they have asked me to be a part of it :) Can you tell I am super happy! I have also been asked to second shoot a wedding in December. My photography world is expanding woo hoo! More to come in the future!!!



And here are a couple ideas I have for some business cards, I think its about time I got some :)let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment