Long Time Coming

Thanks so much for stopping by my newest blog. I have always had a passion for photography and I have finally decided to take this love to the next level. I am not quite ready to jump head first into a website per say but I thought this blogspot would showcase what many friends call my "talent" and put my name out there for any people interested in my work. Hope you enjoy what you see and contact me if you would like to set up an appointment!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Christmas Mini Sessions



Christmas Minis Sessions are here. I had such a great turn out for my first ever mini sessions last month that I decided to do one more before the weather did us in. Its November 27th and the location is to be determined. Pics will be edited that weekend and ready for pick up by the beginning of the week so you can get your Christmas cards out! Email me at boussonphotography to book a time slot!

No comments:

Post a Comment