Long Time Coming

Thanks so much for stopping by my newest blog. I have always had a passion for photography and I have finally decided to take this love to the next level. I am not quite ready to jump head first into a website per say but I thought this blogspot would showcase what many friends call my "talent" and put my name out there for any people interested in my work. Hope you enjoy what you see and contact me if you would like to set up an appointment!

Friday, September 24, 2010

New Email

Hey everyone just wanted to let anyone interested in getting information about sessions know that I put together a new email to be contacted at. Its Boussonphotography@yahoo.com. Trying to keep up with facebook, word of mouth and my personal email is starting to get the best of me and with this new email address i hope to consolidate all photo inquiries which in return will help with email response time and session scheduling. I can no longer guarantee a timely response if I am texted, facebook'ed or emailed at my personal address.Thanks so much in advance for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment