Long Time Coming

Thanks so much for stopping by my newest blog. I have always had a passion for photography and I have finally decided to take this love to the next level. I am not quite ready to jump head first into a website per say but I thought this blogspot would showcase what many friends call my "talent" and put my name out there for any people interested in my work. Hope you enjoy what you see and contact me if you would like to set up an appointment!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Holidays=Impromptu Photo Shoots :)


Well of course I take my camera everywhere and Easter was no exception. Not only did I get great shots of my little man but I also got great shots of all the "families" and the great grandchildren and even a practice engagement shoot for my cousin-in-law who just recently got engaged here are just some of the many pics! and sorry that I use the same template to upload pics every time when i try to upload single pics it doesnt load does anyone else hae this problem??? I dont know if it is bc i am using raw photos now so they are larger??? who knows but this template is the only one i have found that i like so until there is another cute one out there yall will just have to live with this one lol! I hope to be sharing lots more pics soon i am getting lots of business and i am feeling sooo blessed that people are interested in my work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment