Long Time Coming

Thanks so much for stopping by my newest blog. I have always had a passion for photography and I have finally decided to take this love to the next level. I am not quite ready to jump head first into a website per say but I thought this blogspot would showcase what many friends call my "talent" and put my name out there for any people interested in my work. Hope you enjoy what you see and contact me if you would like to set up an appointment!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Baker

Love This Shot and it was so spontaneous

Couldnt you just eat him up!

He is so long it was hard to get his whole body in the pic but here is one



The Hat never gets old!


MY FAVORITE PHOTO!
Baker is my friend/co workers little boy and he is too cute and was such a little joy to work with (and quite the trooper I might add) Here is a sneak peak for his mommy cant wait to take her the whole cd tomm!





No comments:

Post a Comment