Long Time Coming

Thanks so much for stopping by my newest blog. I have always had a passion for photography and I have finally decided to take this love to the next level. I am not quite ready to jump head first into a website per say but I thought this blogspot would showcase what many friends call my "talent" and put my name out there for any people interested in my work. Hope you enjoy what you see and contact me if you would like to set up an appointment!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Spring is a coming....



they always say live and learn well Sorry folks but this blog has taught me a lesson in that department. I go and create a new pretty blog to get my name out there and then I hardly have any pictures to post on here due the fact that it is Winter. Not exactly prime time for photo sessions (unless you wanna become a human popsicle) So I promise as the weather warms up so will this blog but for now here is a little teaser from our Wonderfully warm weekend that did indeed prove that spring is a coming.....

No comments:

Post a Comment