Long Time Coming

Thanks so much for stopping by my newest blog. I have always had a passion for photography and I have finally decided to take this love to the next level. I am not quite ready to jump head first into a website per say but I thought this blogspot would showcase what many friends call my "talent" and put my name out there for any people interested in my work. Hope you enjoy what you see and contact me if you would like to set up an appointment!

Friday, February 12, 2010

So of course














I start this blog the day before i work a couple of nights in a row so the first litle post stands alone. With it being so cold outside i dont have any recent shoots but i did want to post some of my favorites pictures I have taken over the past few months (this may be long due to photos in future posts I will try to put them in collages)Blogger would only let me upload so many and it is time to pick Will up from MDO so I will post more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment