Long Time Coming

Thanks so much for stopping by my newest blog. I have always had a passion for photography and I have finally decided to take this love to the next level. I am not quite ready to jump head first into a website per say but I thought this blogspot would showcase what many friends call my "talent" and put my name out there for any people interested in my work. Hope you enjoy what you see and contact me if you would like to set up an appointment!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

New Website is up!

Still some things that will need some adjusting but check out my new website here add it to your blogs you follow so you wont have to enter the url all the time, its way long and I am trying to get it to be boussonphotography.com but that may take a bit :) Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment