Long Time Coming

Thanks so much for stopping by my newest blog. I have always had a passion for photography and I have finally decided to take this love to the next level. I am not quite ready to jump head first into a website per say but I thought this blogspot would showcase what many friends call my "talent" and put my name out there for any people interested in my work. Hope you enjoy what you see and contact me if you would like to set up an appointment!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

After some editing

Ok so I finally finished editing my friend Amy's kids pics today and they turned out so good. But I have to say this is one of my favorites!!! I put a different spin on it and it actually lookds like an oil painting almost. I would love to get something similar to this of Will and hang it in my house! We wil see if I am as successful with my own child lol! I have lots of upcoming shoots so more pics to come i promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment